At the Institute for Proactive Strategies, Inc., we expect our staff to be committed and to possess the following characteristics:
- I.P.S. staff is full of it! That is, full of an internal fire, exceptional character, integrity, caring, passion, patience, excitement, expectation, empathy, listening abilities, encouragement, forgiveness, and the tenacity to never give up on our clients.
- I.P.S. staff is able to build trust and establish interpersonal relationships with our clients.
- I.P.S. staff is able to identify the needs of our clients through the tools of statistics, assessments, observations, current research, and astute listening skills.
- I.P.S. staff has the skills to assist our clients as they develop, implement and attain their vision of success through the S.M.A.R.T. (Specific-Measurable-Attainable-Realistic-Timely) system.
- I.P.S. staff demonstrates their belief in the client and in their abilities to create their desired success with enthusiasm and sincerity.
- I.P.S. staff creates a magnetic environment through the belief that we can make a difference in the lives of our clients by working collaboratively with all stakeholders (i.e., teachers, parents, communities, role models, administrators, managers, and all who are invested in the client’s success).